Client Criteria & Terms of Service
- You must be selling an product/service that costs between $500 - $5000.
- You must have proof of concept - meaning you’ve already sold your product and have proven client/customer results. It doesn’t have to be from cold traffic however this would be preferable.
- You need to be converting at least 1% of all your list into buyers.
- You need to have proof that your clients or customers get outstanding results from the product/service you want us to promote for you.
IF you meet all the criteria above, please be aware of the following Terms of Service:
- Our fees start from $3000/month - regardless of ad spend
- A setup fee ranging between $1,000 - $10,000 may be required in month one. Exact amount will be determined by individual client requirements.
- We require a minimum 3-month commitment to working with us. After 3-months (Initial Period) services shall continue continue on month by month basis unless completed or terminated by either party by at least 30 days notice in writing, such notice is not to be given during the Initial Period.
- Payment is due in advance upon receipt of monthly invoice – prior to work commences.
- We cannot guarantee results - there are far too many variables in any marketing that are beyond our control that can make a campaign a failure. This is why we have the client criteria above as we are most successful in that particular scenario.
- If you hire us, you agree to allow us to run our processes and systems the way we have designed them - you are not to go into the ad account and change anything in our campaigns.
- If you meet the requirements and agree to the above, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to talk with me to see if we’re a good fit for one another.
If you do not fit the criteria above, we will consider doing the following at an additional cost - this will be determined on a case by case basis:
- Build funnels
- Participate in product launches for a new product/service
- Work with people who haven’t tested their funnel yet
- Develop a marketing strategy for your product/service